Meet our Theatre Administrator
Katharine Coleman holds the part-time position of Theatre Administrator at The Station Theatre. Katharine’s enthusiasm for The Station Theatre makes her well-suited for this position. She has had a long association with both the Smiths Falls Community Theatre Foundation as a Board Member and The Station Theatre as a director and performer in many productions. Along with her regular duties as the Theatre Adminstrator, she will be continuing her volunteer involvement with directing, acting and coordinating Front-of-House volunteers (ushers, ticket sellers, etc).
The Smiths Falls Community Theatre operates the Station Theatre and produces plays throughout the year that appear on our stage.
The Board Members at the time of the opening were (L to R): Owen Pardy, Pauline Aunger, Katharine Coleman, Wayne Henwood, Nancy Yunker, Jamie Schoular, Pat Smith, Nancy Lyman, Lynda Daniluk, Lorraine Carter, Patty St. Dennis, Alan Loucks and Nancy Keech.
The 2016-2017 Board consists of
- President – Nancy Keech
- Vice-President –
- Treasurer – Mike Adams
- Secretary – Lynda Daniluk
- Past-President – Roger Sands
- Members at Large: Tom Foulkes, David Hoffman, Dave Thornley, Pauline Aunger and Tim Bisaillon.
- Building – Tom Foulkes
- Finance – Mike Adams
- Programming & Rentals – Lynda Daniluk
- Front of House – Katharine Coleman
- Publicity & Marketing – David Hoffman
- Technical – Dave Thornley
- Website & Newsletter – Roger Sands
- Play Selection – Lynda Daniluk